Friday, December 21, 2012

2012 in spurts...

Here are some of the kiddos I photograph on a regular basis with their first 2012 session (left) 
and their most recent or close to most recent session (right) side by side.
It is so insane to think a whole year has gone right by.
All of the little newborns I was swooning over now have me 
running around them during our sessions and making the 
silliest noises just to get them to look my way.
I have watched babies learn new things such as new words, 
first steps, and wintessed the greatest temper tantrums I have ever seen (;
I have had the chance to watch siblings grow closer and bask
 in the excitement of a new baby in so many families this year.
A lot of times I think...had I never picked up a camera, 
or went to photography school with hopes of being a photographer;
 I would have missed out on all these great expierences.
Thanks for letting me a part of your family, and sharing your memories with me.
I cannot wait to see what 2013 will hold for all of "my" families and babies.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment