Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Roanoke Rapids, NC Photographer | Children & family

Had the pleasure of metting a new client, a little guy who just celebrated his fifth birthday! 
He wanted to take his pictures with the BIG fish, and just like any of my little clients will tell you, 
if Mrs. Jennifer can make it happen (and mom approves) it will happen (:
Happy to meet Colby, he is as cute as he can be and stuck with me 
even as it started to rain. I hope to see him in front of the camera again!

Faithful Clients from day one! I started photographing this family for their engagement session and
have watched their little girl grow up, seems like just yesterday she was a newborn. 
They grow SO fast and keeping them in studio or at least in front of the
camera keeps their portraits up to date (: 

As much as I love my toddler & babies, and believe me I looooove them... I love my seniors too.
I photographed Blake this past Christmas and was happy to have her in the studio
 (and outdoors for a few) as my first Class of 2014 Senior!
 I can't wait for her to see the rest, she is absolutely stunning! 

My Blaire, oh where has the time gone? 
This little doll has the greatest personality ever, she's two-she runs the show what more can I say?
Faithful clients since we met, mom and older sister know we let Blaire do what she wants to. 
If she wants to run circles around me and my camera, we let her-with special attention that she doesn't
trip and bonk her head of course. Just today, she ran circles around me but I waited for her to come
back to her seat or her spot-which she will eventually do (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment