Saturday, July 20, 2013

As of late...

 Finally sitting down to update the blog, it has been a busy few weeks and I feel blessed for the opportunity to serve these families (some new and some return). 

Meet Mr. Brantley who was just six days old for his newbie session!
He is just so sweet, and I had the pleasure of meeting his momma, grandma, and even his big sister Peyton! This was his momma's favorite blanket, I just love how it compliments his skin tone (:

Here is Caroline who the last time I photographed she was just a little newborn! I just to had to have a little model for this beach set, and who better than little Miss Caroline who's family was visiting from Texas! This set is offered this month only at mini pricing, so if you're interested please contact me.

Sloane's first time in the studio at 11 months old, how precious is she & her red hair!? She was a little apprehensive at first but with some reassurance from mom and dad she warmed right up. She also was giving her toes lots of love but whats better than capturing them in their natural state, so cute!


Last but not least Mister Tristian came to see me again and brought his family along too!
14 months old and he is all boy, running around the studio, letting his inner toddler shine, and he couldn't be more adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment