Thursday, November 15, 2012

November NewsBLOG!


For the past couple of months around the 15th I have been sending out a newsletter via email.
I have decided to nix that and start my monthly newsBLOG right here…right NOW. 

Current Happenings-
In studio Kid Christmas Minis are scheduled for tomorrow
 & Saturday-BOOK YOURS TODAY!
Family Minis are scheduled for December 1st and I have three openings!!

Our 2nd annual Cute as a Button Photo Contest & Angel’s Closet Fundraiser
 will start being advertised December 1st but will start in January 2013-BOOKS QUICKLY.
Santa Claus will be visiting our studio Sunday December 9th-LIMITED SPACES!
I will be accepting appointments at the RRHS Christmas Dance Friday
December 14th so keep your ears open at school for how to set an appointment!

Open Dates-
If you are in need of an outdoor session I have the following available dates due to reschedules/cancellations: 11/25 & 12/2
If you are interested in a studio session I can book most weekdays after 6pm or weekend evenings if needed.

Important Information-
Sunday December 16th will be our LAST 2012 order,
reminder that only orders paid in full will be sent on this date.
Thursday December 20th will be the LAST day for pickups this year.

December 21st-January 1st we will be in “vacation” mode!

If you have questions about any of the above information please contact me.
I am more than happy to help you in any way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment