Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello there friends!

So I fell off the blogging bang wagon, again.
But with the soon launching of my website I thought, maybe I should blog.
So here I am, at the dinner table blogging.
I have had the opportunity to photography many wonderful families since my blogging ended.
You can view the facebook page to see who those wonderful families are!

As you may or may not know, I took a full time office job the end of July.
To say my life is busy is the understatement of the century.
I am trying to find a balance with everything, and I know eventually things will balance out.
After all God would not give me more than I can handle, and that I have faith in.

In photo news, Halloween is always busy busy for us in and out of the studio.
So far we have had Halloween Minis, a Kids' Session Halloween Party and a Halloween party scheduled for tomorrow (10/31) from 6:30-8:00 come by for photos, candy and fun! 
Free to come but if you want to enter your child/children in our costume contest with some AWESOME prizes there is a $10 entry fee. See our facebook page for more details (:

Below are some spooktacular images to hold you over until our next post (: 








No comments:

Post a Comment