Wednesday, August 3, 2016

full hands & a full heart

It's been a while (almost a year) since I have posted. 
Its safe to say that I let my business take a back seat temporarily. 
So excuse me for being absent for a few months, I've been learning.
I've been learning about life & balance and honestly just trying to be the best momma I can be! 
Having two toddlers isn't for the faint of heart thats for dang sure.
 Rooker is 2, and he can be SO sweet and SO mean. We are currently working on how to say/ask things nicer, naming colors, and counting.
He talks talks talks at home but takes a little while to warm up outside of familiar places.
He thinks yogurt covered raisins are candy, mom win!
He says "I two!" and holds up his thumb and pointer finger to show you.
He's a mess and a handful and we love him dearly!
 Kennah Paige is 1, and she also is what you would call a sour patch kid!We are currently working on her vocabulary & animal sounds.
She is a climber, baby lover, and responds to most questions by nodding her head.
When she is sleepy she gives lots of kisses, its worth the nap time fight!
She loves mandarin oranges and almost always asks for more after her first helping.
She is a handful and a force to be reckoned with at diaper changing time and we love her dearly!

Our two babies have filled my hands and my heart.
I hope to slowly get back into the swing of things.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment