Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 2014

This past month I have had some return clients, and some new ones. These are some of my favorite images from July's sessions.

If you follow my work (and I hope you do) you have seen this little girl grow before your eyes! I started photographing her when she was just a little baby and this month she turned three. She is so full of personality and such a beautiful child to photograph. I hope to have the opportunity to photograph throughout the years to come!





Meet the Hedgepeth Family, who at the time of this session were expecting their second baby (another girl). Since the session, Amber has arrived & I can't wait to have her the studio soon! Ashlyn is their first daughter, have you ever seen SO much hair-precious! I have photographed their family a few times before, I'm happy that I have been able to watch their family grow.

Meet Mr. Ethan, a new client and a precious one! I do believe his momma told me he was about 2 months old for his session. His gradma actually made this blanket for him, I think orange looks good on him!

The Hargrave Family, who I have been photographing since their engagement session. It is crazy to think how fast time passes-it seems like Kaylin was just a baby yesterday! I look forward to watching Kaylin grown and learn even more!

Aren't these siblings SO cute? The fun thing about sibling sessions is that all their personalities shine through. Ian, Rosie, and Adilie's grandma taught my sunday school class for years and we still attend the same church. Her grandkids come to visit for half the summer and I have photographed them one time before, maybe two years ago for Easter. Needless to say they have grown a LOT since the time I photographed them first-Especially Adilie (the little one).

Diamond (the husky), Sadie (the yellow lab), and Mya (the black lab), came to see me at Tractor Supply again! Last time they came (Christmas) we tried to get an image of all three of them together but  it didn't quite work. We were SO happy that we were able to get all three of them looking in the same direction and in front of the backdrop!

Sweet Mr. Noah is the newest addition to The Love Family. I think he wasn't quite a week old when he came to see me! (: He has an older sister Alayna, who looks just like her momma. I think Noah looks just like his daddy! I can't wait for their family photo in a few months.

Another Ethan in the studio this month. I photographed his sister this past Easter for the first time and I hope their family will continue to be a part of the Works of Tart family. Ethan was three weeks old at his session and didn't sleep a wink but we got the image  his momma was after...and if momma's happy then we're happy.


Meet Kieran, and of course you know her big brother Rylen. She has so much hair, but less than Rylen had when he was born! I love the picture of Rylen trying to hand her a car,  he is the sweetest little boy. I started photographing Rylen on his first Valentine's Day, I have enjoyed watching him grow and can't wait to see how he & Kieran's realtionship develops!  

Our annual Christmas in July Sale- don't miss out! You can pick one, two, or all three! 

No comments:

Post a Comment